Monday, January 4, 2010

story spinners: option3


As I regained consciousness, I remember asking myself why was i in an alley at the middle of the night unconscious. As i began heading back up the alley to find where i was a heard a noise. The noise came from across the street, as i got closer and closer a car turned its headlights on and started towards me. It was a cop, he asked "where ya heading boy" with a scared look on my face i responded "ummm home sir". He shook his head and said "you better hurry up before it gets curfew, wouldn't want to get a ticket. After that i didn't have a clue where i was.
Being the stubborn guy that i am, i figured i could just find my way home on my own. Well that didn't happen exactly as i planed. All i could think about was how much trouble i was going to be in when i got home to my dad. I mean i couldn't blame anyone but myself for this happening. I was the one who snuck out to go see my girlfriend and forgot my phone.
As i was walking into a vestibule i finally saw someone who could maybe help me find my way back home. I went up to the lady and said "Miss do you think you could help me find my way back home i believe i am lost?" and the lady said "of course i would where do you live?" i live on 42nd and quaker. Well that about a mile up the road let me give you a lift. Thank you i would much appreciate that i said.
The lady was so sweet and kind, i was just so happy i was finally getting home. As we were driving back she was asking me what happened and why i didn't no where i was. I didn't want to lie to the lady, but i didn't want her knowing i snuck out to see my girlfriend. I said " well i was taking a walk and ended up going to far and then something happen that knocked me out, so i woke up in an alley not knowing where i was. She said "oh my gosh that is a scary thought, i hope you have learned your lesson". Oh i have and i thank you so much for helping me, and this its the brown bricked house on the right. While i was getting out she said "god bless."

No comments:

Post a Comment